Hoppi Box Expert Advisors - Room To Grow Social Work Team share their top 5 tips to encourage learning through play. Have fun!
- Play and talk with your child...no matter how young or old they are. Your engagement and interaction with your child will help nurture their development
- Let them play and explore. There’s no wrong or right way to play with a toy. It's all part of learning how things work.
- Give them age appropriate toys to encourage development but also let them “play” with other things, like boxes, pots and spoons (safely).
- Encourage creativity and imagination....ask questions, interact, play along, pretend.
- Let your child choose what to play and then add onto his activity.
Meet the entire Room to Grow Social Work Team here.